Effective Date of Current Policy: December 15, 2019
Third Party Payment Processors
We use third party payment processors to process payments made to us. In connection with the processing of such payments, we do not retain any personally identifiable information or any financial information such as credit card numbers. Rather, all such information is provided directly to our third party processors, PayPal and Stripe, whose use of your personal information is governed by their privacy policies, which may be viewed at https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full and https://stripe.com/us/privacy, respectively.
Categories of Information We Collect
Information that You Provide. We collect certain personal information from you, including but not limited to, information provided at the time you purchase an item (e.g., your name, email address, shipping address, credit card information), your correspondence with us by e-mail or phone, your responses to any surveys we might ask you to complete, and information from Third Party Services that you give us access to (collectively, your “Personal Information”).
Information from Social Media and other Third Party Service(s). We may obtain information (which may include personal information) about you via sources that are not us, including, but not limited to, the Internet, offline sources, social media services, advertising or marketing platforms, various service providers to our Services, or other public or commercial sources (collectively, “Third Party Service(s)”) and any information collected by or in connection with any of those Third Party Services.
Information from Your Use of the Services. We also collect certain non-personal information from you, automatically as you navigate through the Site. We may use automatic data collection technologies such as pixel tags, web beacons and cookies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including details of your visits to our Site, including: (i) traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site; and (ii) information about your computer and Internet connection, such as your IP address, operating system and browser type.
How We Use and Disclose Your Information
Except if we sell all or a portion of our business, as described below, we do not rent or sell your Personal Information to anyone. If we share your Personal Information, we do so only as described below:
- for any purpose with your consent and/or to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide your information or otherwise specify;
- to present our Site and its Services and/or changes and updates to the Site or Services;
- to notify you about changes to your orders, or the products we offer;
- to present contents to you and other users to fulfill our business purposes;
- to provide you with information, products or Services that you request or that may be of interest to you;
- to provide customer service, including to respond to your comments or questions;
- to process and track your purchases and improve your personal profile;
- to notify you about issues with or changes to our policies. You agree that we or our agents may email, call or text you regarding your account, subscriptions or your transactions and that we may listen to and/or record any communications that you have with us for training purposes or to evaluate the quality or other characteristics of our Services, in compliance with applicable law;
- to promote the Services or to provide other promotions, products and services to you, including, but not limited to, jointly with our third party marketing partners (as a Third Party Service, a “Marketing Partner(s)”). In addition, we may share any of your information with our Marketing Partners, for such Marketing Partners’ own use. If you do not wish to receive these communications (which may occur via email), you may opt-out by clicking the “unsubscribe” link or following the instructions included in such communications. Please note, however, that you cannot opt-out of certain administrative communications;
- to carry out our obligations and to enforce our rights arising from any contracts we have entered into, including, but not limited to, any such contracts between you and us;
- to display and target advertisements, marketing, promotions and content via the Services and in connection with any Third Party Service(s). See “Targeted Advertisements” for more information;
- to our licensors in connection with such licensor’s products or branded offerings on our Services;
- to certain trusted representatives, advisors, business partners, and corporate affiliates for certain purposes, including but not limited to, providing the upmost service and support through the Site, enhancing your Site experience, Site operation, and to process your orders.
Non-Personal Information. We may disclose aggregated information about our visitors, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
Business Transfer. We reserve the right to transfer or sell our company assets in a merger, sale involving part or all of the business, reorganization, stock sale or any other change in control. In these types of transactions, visitor information is typically one of the business assets that would be transferred. Also, if Fanbox or its assets are acquired, or if Fanbox goes out of business, enters into bankruptcy, or goes through some other change of control, your Personal Information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
Targeted Advertising. We may use your information collected through cookies and web beacons to facilitate the delivery of targeted ads, promotions, and offers to you, on behalf of ourselves and Marketing Partners, on and off the Services.
Web Beacons; Pixels. Pages of the Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics.
How to Access or Update Your Information & Other Privacy Choices Available To You
Manage Your thechrisleybox.com Account. You may access or modify yourthechrisleybox.com account on the Site.
Email Promotions. You may opt out of receiving commercial email messages from us by following the instructions contained in those email messages.
Data Retention and Security.
We store your information for as long as needed and in accordance with law. Your Personal Information may be stored in the United States or elsewhere but in any event will be stored using administrative, managerial and technical measures to protect its confidentiality. Please remember that storage and communication of personal data cannot always be one-hundred percent secure. Although we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information and require our payment processors do the same, we cannot guarantee complete security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk and we are not liable for any disclosures as a result of errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Your California Privacy Rights
Shine the Light
California residents are entitled once a year, free of charge, to request and obtain certain information regarding our disclosure, if any, of certain categories of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. We do not share personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. (b) California residents who are registered users of the Services and are under the age of 18 are entitled, in accordance with California law, to request and obtain removal of content and information that they themselves post on the Services. You may request such removal by emailing us at [email protected] In your request, please provide a description of the material that you want removed and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, and include your name, email address, year of birth and mailing address (including city, state, and zip code), and the subject line “California Removal Request” so that we can process your request. Please note that your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the material. For example, materials that you have posted may be republished or reposted by another user or third party.
Do Not Track
At this time, the Services do not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals. Fanbox does not track its customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising. However, third parties that have content embedded on Fanbox’s websites such as a link, a social feature or a promotion may set cookies on a user’s browser and/or obtain information about the fact that a web browser visited a specific Fanbox website from a certain IP address. These third parties track users’ activities to be able to enable them to tailor what they present to you. If you do not wish to be tracked you can set the DNT signal on your browser so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked. Learn about Do Not Track. Third parties cannot collect any other personally identifiable information from Fanbox’s websites unless you provide it to them directly.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children in connection with those features. However, we recognize the need to provide further privacy protections with respect to personal information we may collect from children on our sites and application. When we intend to collect personal information from children, we take additional steps to protect children’s privacy, including:
Notifying parents about our information practices with regard to children, including the types of personal information we may collect from children, the uses to which we may put that information, and whether and with whom we may share that information;
In accordance with applicable law, and our practices, obtaining consent from parents for the collection of personal information from their children, or for sending information about our products and services directly to their children;
Limiting our collection of personal information from children to no more than is reasonably necessary to participate in an online activity; and
Giving parents access or the ability to request access to personal information we have collected from their children and the ability to request that the personal information be changed or deleted.
Fanbox’s Services are based in the United States and are governed by United States federal and state laws. If you are using our Services from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored and processed in the United States, where our databases and servers are located. By using these services, you consent to processing and storage of the information we provide you in the United States. In addition we may from time to time use third parties as per this policy that may be located anywhere in the world. We always take the necessary steps to ensure your data is protected when we use third parties.
If you have any questions about viewing, updating, or deleting your information, please contact us at [email protected]